Ace The Case is a highly effective tool in preparing yourself to meet your potential future employer. The diversity of the cases gives you enough scope and depth into the methods needed for almost every interview and will, together with training of numerical skills help you utilise your potential to the full.
Evisors and AceTheCase.com have partnered up to give you access to on-demand consulting career advisors.
Our advisors include current and former consultants from top companies like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Strategy&, Deloitte, Accenture and more. They’re available now for career conversations, resume critiques and mock interviews to help you prepare so you can land that consulting job!
Find someone who’s been there and done that in the company or industry you’re interested in and book them for an informal chat about your career trajectory. This 30-minute informal chat can cover topics such as industry and employer insights, job search help, and career assessment.
Forget paid resume writers. Have actual company and industry insiders critique your resume. Critiques include inline recommendations, high-level advice, and hireability ratings.
1. Upload your resume, optional cover letter, and details about target job/career
2. Your advisor spends 30 minutes providing feedback and writing a resume appraisal
3. You receive the appraisal, inline recommendations, high-level advice, and/or hireability ratings
Practice for your big interview with former company insiders who can tell you how to land the job.
1. Upload your resume, cover letter, and details about target job/career
2. Book a 60-minute slot with your advisor for a mock interview
3. Conduct a 30-45 minute simulated real-life interview with 15-30 minutes of feedback
Case Interview Question of The Month
This was recently given during a BCG Interview on the 3rd July 2015
Estimate how many taxi's there are in New York City